Tunze Debuts CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator
07 Apr, 2023
The new CarbonDoser 7077.200 from TUNZE is ideal for a targeted and very precise CO2 supply in freshwater aquariums, or into calcium reactors. It features an electronically controlled valve that produces one CO2 portion / CO2 bubble every 0.1 to 10 seconds. The number of bubbles/portions is adjustable from 10 per second to 1 every 10 seconds and the rate of delivery is constant to +/- 1/1,000th of a second.
At A Glance Features
- In seawater — especially reef systems – it allows the convenient and risk-free use of a calcium reactor to maintain the biotope balance.
- In freshwater — especially aquascaping — the CarbonDoser® is an indispensable tool for providing the perfect CO2 dosage regulation to optimize plant growth without laborious CO2 adjustment.
- Most precise dosing due to the high reactivity of the valve.
- Bubble rate constant to +/- 1/1,000th of a second.
- Generates one CO2 portion / CO2 bubble every 0.1 to 10 seconds.
- The number of bubbles is adjustable from approx. 10 portions/bubbles per second to 1 portion/bubble per 10 seconds.
- No “dumping” like with needle valves.
- Consistent, precise CO2 regulation even with pressure fluctuations.
- Intuitive, user-friendly, compact and easy to operate.
- Including check valve, hose adapter, hoses, power supply unit.
- Compatible with Neptune, Hydros, GHL, PinPoint and of course with TUNZE® pressure reducer 7077/3 as well as the TUNZE® calcium reactors 3171 and 3172.