New Red Sea ATO+ is a 3-in-1 Water Control System
03 Feb, 2023
via Red Sea
Say hello to the 3-in-1 ReefATO+!
This exceptionally reliable auto top-off system includes a highly accurate temperature monitor plus an external leak detector and comes with a smart controller that connects it to the ReefBeat eco-system.
The ReefATO+ has a solid-state water level sensor with an array of titanium probes that pinpoint if you are above, below, or at the desired water level. This comes together with a microprocessor-controlled quiet pump, with multiple safety features, including an auto-shutdown mechanism, if the pump is running for too long or running dry.
Each fill is completed within a precise 3mm band, keeping your system water volume and salinity nice & stable. In addition, the higher-level backup probes only react when the ATO pump is on, so routine water fluctuations, such as when using roller filters or turning off your return pump, will not trigger any false alarms. The water level sensor also includes an accurate digital thermometer that has been pre-calibrated to 0.1 degrees, which provides a full log and high/low-temperature notifications.
The ReefATO+ also includes a highly sensitive, Reef-Spec leak detector that will send you a notification and even switch off ReefBeat-connected pumps if an RO or seawater leak is detected.
The ReefATO+ is part of the ReefBeat ecosystem, so it has lots of smart features such as disabling the auto-fill during maintenance work and water changes or switching off your ReefRun pumps if a leak is detected.
Existing Red Sea REEFER system owners can purchase a dedicated ReefATO+ upgrade kit, which is a drop-in replacement for the standard gravity-fed float valve system, at a discounted price.
- Fail-proof (solid-state) water level sensor with built-in safety shutoff.
- Quiet, 12 VDC variable flow (6–10w) ATO pump – 4.5cm diameter opening, max flow 300 lph, max head 2.5m.
- Magnetic sensor mounting bracket for up to 12mm glass (not included in upgrade kit).
- 3-meter silicone tubing with siphon-breaker and splash-free tube holder with securing lock-nuts.
- REEF-SPEC Titanium RO/seawater leak detector with an audible alarm.
- On-line temperature sensor ±0.1° precision.
- Detailed top-off and temperature logs.
- RO reservoir volume monitor.
- Integration with ReefBeat’s Feed / Maintenance / Emergency Quick Actions.
ReefATO+ will be available as of the second quarter of 2023. Please visit your nearest Red Sea Dealer for more information.
For more product details about the ReefATO+, see our product page.
Watch And Learn More
Red Sea Announces Improved Sea Salt Formulations
PNW Custom's New Micro Aquarium Auto Top Off
New Red Sea second-generation G2 REEFER Aquarium Systems
VIDEO: 40-gallon "High Luxury LPS Nano"
New DipX Coral Bath from Red Sea
Red Sea Introduces ReefDose Dosing Pumps
New REEFER-S Aquariums from Red Sea
VIDEO: Introducing the ReefLED 160S
CORAL Magazine Table of Contents September/October 2020
VIDEO: Red Sea's New ReefWave Pumps Are Here