Neptune Announces New A3 Apex Product Line
05 Aug, 2022
Neptune Systems and our President and Founder, Curt Pansegrau, are pleased to share that we have achieved a major milestone of being in the business of creating the world’s foremost controllers and monitoring systems for aquariums around the world for 25 years. You have been a key part of our journey and we are humbled by and thankful for your support and partnership.
To celebrate our 25 years in business we are excited to share with you that we are releasing the new A3 Series of Apex Controllers. The all-new A3 Apex Pro and A3 Apex build on everything that has made the Apex system the most widely used and most trusted aquarium monitoring and control platform in the world.
Additionally, we are proud to be launching the newest member of the Apex family, the highly anticipated A3 Apex Junior. Apex Jr. is a cost-effective entry point for controlling and monitoring, making the power and stability Apex brings to aquariums even more accessible. To make it easy on your customers to grow with Apex Jr, it can be upgraded through accessory modules to include almost all the functionality of its big brothers.
Key New Features in our A3 Series:
- Each A3 system has onboard FMM accessory ports. The A3 Apex Pro has 4, the A3 Apex has 3 and the new Apex Jr will have 2.
- New accessories bundled with each system:
- The A3 Pro will include all-new, industry-first, Liquid Level Sensor (LLS) which will have the ability to measure and monitor the depth of water, and a new optical multi-surface leak detection probe that works on any surface and is epoxied for repeat use.
- The A3 Apex will include a new Magnetic Optical Sensor that is designed to better prevent water incursion and includes our classic Solid Surface Leak Detector (LD-2).
- The A3 Jr will be a new, “monitoring-only,” system that offers the same monitoring the A3 Apex offers without the control of the EB832
Learn all about the new A3 Apex product line at https://www.neptunesystems.com/a3-apex-series/