New Red Sea second-generation G2 REEFER Aquarium Systems
15 Apr, 2022
via Red Sea
Following years of insightful dialogue with the reefer community, we are now releasing a whole range of second-generation REEFER systems.
These tanks come with new and improved water management, extra-fortified cabinets & aquariums, a REEF-SPEC ReefMat® ready sump, extended warranty plans, and are available in a huge variety of sizes, to fit any space.
REEFER G2 systems are the ideal platform for the full “Red Sea Experience”, combining our LED lighting, wave pumps, dosers, and filtration devices into one smart, synchronized eco-system operated via the ReefBeat App, and rooted in our 30 years of research on the needs of corals in artificial environments. In keeping with the REEFER concept, these systems still allow you complete freedom of choice to customize the tank with all your preferred equipment.
Check It Out
The REEFER G2 systems incorporate the following great new features:
- ReefMat® ready sump that has a pull-out filter-sock/media-cup compartment and a universal connector on the downpipe, for a truly Plug & Play ReefMat installation.
- The ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass has an increased thickness of up to 0.75” with silicone protection strips on the bottom & side joins.
- The marine-spec cabinets are extra fortified with all models being made from plywood. All REEFER 625 and above have a “Floating tank” feature supported by an aluminum edge.
- All systems come with a standard 3-year warranty plus highly affordable 4th & 5th year extended warranty plans.
- All REEFER 350 and above (47” and longer) now have dual return outlets, creating even better water distribution.
- All models include a new and improved high precision valve and an enlarged inlet section on the downflow pipe that enables easy regulation and near-silent operation.
- Extra connectors that support both metric and USA standard pipes are available for those who wish to customize their sump piping.
New Augmented Reality Module
Setting a reef system in your home is a BIG decision, and as such, we have integrated a new augmented reality module that allows you to see it live in your home! Our AR module will visualize it for you from all angles, complete with artificial corals and fish:
For more details about the G2 series, see our product page.