A Mystery Coral That’s Guilty of Espionage
10 Dec, 2021
- This coral has been slowly making its way through the reefkeeping hobby in the last few years.
- The delicate branches mean this coral can sometimes wind up “fragging itself”.
- Its appearance will cause some to get confused, right up to the genus level, because visually similar yet unrelated corals are also present in the marine trade.
- Its scientific name has changed in the last 10 years.
- The cultivar name applied to this coral sounds like the next James Bond film, yet also rhymes with the title of a classic Tom Cruise flick…
What’s your guess? Share it in the comments below, and then CLICK for the answer.