Slide-Loc Ups the Ante with Universal Probe Holder
29 Oct, 2021
Minnesota-based Slide-Loc has become known for innovative frag mounting and transport systems. We already shared two new product releases from the company: the Dosing Tube Holder and the Mushroom Box created in partnership with BioTek Marine. But there is one more new product now available.
It wasn’t enough to use the Slide-Loc methodology to help aquarists organize dosing tubes. Reef keepers can now utilize a complimentary Universal Probe Holder from Slide-Loc to wrangle a wide array of monitoring probes from a number of different reef control systems.
The first of its kind probe mount can accommodate Apex, Hydros, GHL, Milwaukee, Pinpoint, BRS, & Inkbird temp probes. The mount also includes three universal dosing line holders, which the company suggests are ideal for ATO (Auto Top Off) & AWC (Auto Water Change) feed lines, noting that dosing other elements next to probes may be counterproductive or unwise. The holder is available in both white and black finishes…just orient the holder to the colored side you wish to view!
Other highlights at a glance:
- Dimensions: 3.125″ wide x 2.44″ deep x 2.06″ tall., Will fit most AIO tank chambers.
- Rectangular magnet to help with rotation control.
- For glass up to 0.5″ (12mm) thick.
- Made of acrylic, ABS, & high-impact reef-safe bonding compound.
- Sleek plate binding construction & attractive accents.
- Handcrafted & engineered in the U.S.A.
See more at https://www.slide-loc.com/probe-holder