BioTek Marine’s new “Mushroom Box”
30 Jul, 2021
The BioTek Marine Coral & Fish Isolation Box is the most feature-rich and flexible design on the market today. We tried to pack as many features in a quality acclimation box as possible. It’s perfect for acclimating frag or getting freshly cut soft corals to attach to substrate, tiles, or frag plugs. It can also be used to acclimate new fish to the tank and to see how the tank inhabitants will react to a new fish being introduced into the display before it is released into the aquarium.
4″ and 8″ Models Are Available:
- 4″ model is a perfect fit for one 4″ BioTek Marine Frag Square. 8″ model perfectly fits two 4″ BioTek Marine Frag Squares.
- 4″ model mounts up to a total of 29 standard frag plugs, 8″ mounts up to a total of 58 standard frag plugs. Both can also hold rubble by using the included black bottom plate.
- Top rack to use all space available without shading interior box. Allows additional 4-8 plugs.
- Swing door allows for use with euro braced tanks.
- Door can be opened by hand or with a standard tank tongs/poker. No need to move or remove the box when placing coral.
- Resting feet on the bottom fo the box prevent plugs stems from popping out when resting the box on the bottom of the tank.
- Optional sealed neodym magnets can hold approximately 2 lbs on 1/2″ glass.
- Frag plugs and tiles not included.
Get a Video Walkthrough of the 8″ Model
VIDEO: Jack-O-Lantern Softie Saver For Soft Coral Farming
Skimmate Stein & Tea Arrives for Holiday Season
Skimmer Performance Lacking? Check out the SPA from Slide-Loc
VIDEOS: Slide-Loc's new Patent-Pending Quick Release Levers
Slide-Loc Creates Dosing Tube Holder
MR Reefs Debuts Frag Show Frag Racks
New IceCap Coral Frag Transport Container
New Reef Stew Frag Gripper
A Captivating New PVC + Acrylic Hybrid Frag Tank
New Aquarium Overload Reef Ready Racks