Slide-Loc Creates Dosing Tube Holder
22 Jul, 2021
Minnesota-based Slide-Loc has become known for innovative frag mounting and transport systems. Now, they are expanding their product line with three new releases. The first product to debut is the new Slide-Loc Dosing Tube Holder.
This first-of-its-kind dosing tube holder can also accommodate Hydros, BRS, & Inkbird temp probes, and holds 6-12 dosing lines. It accepts dosing lines with an external diameter of 3/16″ – 3/8″, accommodating the most popular line sizes to securely hold the tube with a simple twist into place. The design firmly holds soft and rigid tubing without restricting flow, which would occur if using set screws. Can withstand water hammer effects of high-speed dosing systems.
Other highlights at a glance:
- Dimensions: 3.94″ wide x 1.75″ deep x 2.06″ tall. Will fit most AIO tank chambers.
- Rectangular magnet to help with rotation control.
- For glass up to 0.5″ (12mm) thick.
- Made of acrylic, ABS, & high-impact reef-safe bonding compound.
- Sleek plate binding construction & attractive accents.
- Handcrafted & engineered in the U.S.A.
See more at https://www.slide-loc.com/dosing-tube-holder