Ocean Nutrition Brings Sep-Art Brine Shrimp to the U.S.
16 Oct, 2020
via Ocean Nutrition
Sep-Art Separator with Sep-Art Artemia Cysts
The Sep-Art Technology allows for the fast and complete separation of the baby brine shrimp (nauplii), shell material, and unhatched brine shrimp egg (cysts) without decapsulation (removal of the cyst shell).
Sep-Art Artemia Cysts are brine shrimp eggs coated with a non-toxic magnetic material. The cysts look normal, have a 90% hatch rate, and hatch using standard hatching procedures.
The Sep-Art Separator facilitates the harvesting of baby brine shrimp hatched from Sep-Art Artemia Cysts. The acrylic Separator has a magnet built into the bottom that allows for quick and complete separation of baby brine shrimp, shell material, and unhatched eggs. The result is pure, clean, and active baby brine shrimp, without shell material of any kind.
- System for the separation of the baby brine shrimp, shell material, and unhatched eggs without decapsulation
- Sep-Art Cysts: brine shrimp eggs coated with a non-toxic magnetic material
- Sep-Art Separator: Facilitates the separation of baby brine shrimp, shells, and unhatched eggs utilizing magnets
- Easy to use, no need for decapsulation
- Ideal for use with fish fry/larvae, small fish, reef aquariums, corals, jellyfish, seahorses, and more.
After hatching the Sep-Art Artemia Cysts, drain or siphon the nauplii and unhatched cysts into the Sep-Art Separator. The Separator contains a strong built-in magnet: unhatched cysts and shell pieces get trapped by the magnet on the bottom of the Separator. The non-magnetic free-swimming nauplii are ready to use. Pour through a net, rinse in fresh water, and feed your fish or reef. Thanks to the gentle separation process, the nauplii are extremely viable.
Sep-Art Separator with 25g eggs
Item Number: 25082
UPC Number: 098731250825
Sep-Art 25g (0.9 oz) eggs
Get More Cysts:
Sep-Art 25g eggs
Item Number: 25080
UPC Number: 098731250801
Product Size: 25g (0.9 oz)