VIDEO: Introducing the ReefLED 160S
23 Sep, 2020
via Red Sea
Meet the Red Sea ReefLED™ 160S lights. They’re reef-safe, REEF-SPEC, extremely powerful, and they enable exceptional growth and colors in even deeper and wider tanks.
The ReefLED 160S has all the advantages of the ReefLED series, including:
- Light intensity and spectrum, which are 100% utilized by the corals, are 100% reef-safe and 100% REEF-SPEC.
- Vivid colors and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
- Built-in WiFi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices).
New features include:
- Superior power: 160W of reef-safe LED light, including 140W of 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue, 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight.
- Superior coverage: Each unit creates a homogeneous light spread throughout an aquarium of 32’’ in all three directions. Multiple units can be mounted 30″ apart with a guaranteed visual uniformity of light across the entire aquarium.
- Tank length to 32″ – 1 unit
- Tank length to 59″ – 2 units
- Tank length to 89″ – 3 units
- REEF-SPEC PAR levels: Uniform PAR readings of 200-350 micromoles almost everywhere, when using three ReefLED 160S units on our Reefer 3XL 900, as seen below
- Patent-pending stadium-shaped lens: Smooths out the most intense part of the beam under the lens and provides a more rectangular light spread with minimal spillage.
- Glare reduction: Additional clip-on visor limits the direct line of sight to the light source, as well as an auto switch-off mechanism when tilting the unit.
Pricing & availability:
The recommended retail price for the U.S. will be $649. The ReefLED 160S will be available in early October.
Limited-time introductory offer! FREE Extendable Mounting arm (RRP $80) with every ReefLED 160S purchased before October 31st.
For the full specs, visit our ReefLED product page.