New Extra Large Formula 1 & 2 Pellets from Ocean Nutrition
31 Jul, 2020
via Ocean Nutrition
Building on the established Formula One and Formal Two pelleted aquarium food line for marine aquarium fishes, Ocean Nutrition has introduced new extra-large formulations for use with some of the largest marine fish aquarists may be keeping.
Ocean Nutrition Formula One Extra Large Pellets
- Extra-large (+/-8mm) soft, moist, slow-sinking pellets for fish 12 inches and up
- Daily nutrition for carnivorous and omnivorous marine fish
- Does not cloud water when used properly
- Packed in resealable nitrogen-flushed Mylar bag to guarantee maximum freshness
- Recommended for large marine fish, including large Pomacanthus angels, large Holacanthus angels, large Chaetodontoplus angels, Triggerfish, Groupers, Golden Trevally, other large display fish, invertebrates, anemones, and corals
Formula One Pellets are a soft, moist, slow-sinking pellet food for all carnivorous and omnivorous marine fish. The soft, moist characteristics increase the palatability and promote digestion. They contain fresh seafood ingredients that mimic the taste and nutrition of the natural diet of coral reef fishes. This formulation offers daily nutrition and can be fed to a multitude of marine fishes that require a high-protein diet. This blend of premium ingredients is easy for fish to digest, so they produce less waste and your aquarium stays cleaner.
Ocean Nutrition Formula Two Extra Large Pellets
- Extra-large pellet size (+/-8mm) for fish 12 inches and up
- Formulated for herbivorous and omnivorous marine fish
- Soft, moist, slow-sinking pellets that do not cloud water when used properly
- Packed in resealable, nitrogen-flushed Mylar bag to guarantee maximum freshness
- Recommended for large Siganus rabbitfish, large Naso Tangs, Clown Tangs, Orange Shoulder Tangs, Unicorn Tangs, other large display fish, and invertebrates
Formula Two Pellets are a perfectly soft, moist, sinking pellet, containing extra algae for all herbivorous and omnivorous marine tropical fishes. The soft, moist characteristics increase palatability and promote digestion. They contain fresh seafood ingredients that mimic the nutritional value of a natural diet and promote the proper growth, coloration, and nutrition of algae-eating fishes. This superior formulation is a full-spectrum staple that can be fed to a multitude of marine fishes that require extra vegetable matter. It incorporates marine algae, Spirulina, and garlic (a flavor-enhancing attractant that helps stimulate the appetite of finicky eaters). This blend of premium ingredients is easy for fish to digest, so they produce less waste and your aquarium stays cleaner.
Guidelines for all sizes
Formula One and Formula Two pellets are available in Small (+/- 1.2mm), Medium (+/- 3.1mm), and XL (+/- 8mm) pellet sizes. Ocean Nutrition recommends using small pellets for fish up to four inches, medium pellets for fish four inches to twelve inches, and the new XL for fish twelve inches and larger.
Learn more at https://www.oceannutrition.com/dry-foods
New Hikari Spirulina Mysis Shrimp
Introducing Reef Nutrition PAC-PODS Concentrate
The Aquatics Industry that Artemia Built
Andy Schmidt, San Francisco Bay Brand President, Passes at 68
Ocean Nutrition Launches Nano Reef Fish Food
VIDEO: Moorish Idol Shoal Two Years in Captivity
New and Easier to Use: EasyReefs Easy Masstick Fish Food
Coral Frenzy Launches Improved Dry Coral Foods
New Fresco Shelf-Stable Tinned Foods from ELOS
Meet the newest Cryptocentrus Shrimpgoby Species