New and Easier to Use: EasyReefs Easy Masstick Fish Food
20 Mar, 2020
New Ready-to-Use Easy Masstick—No Prep Required!
You’ve probably heard of Masstick. It’s the innovative fish food from EasyReefs that you can stick on any surface of your aquarium—to your glass or rocks, for example—so fish can naturally graze on it. Hobbyists choose Masstick because it’s all-natural, balanced nutrition, and finicky fish love it.
The only issue is it requires preparation before use. Now that’s changed with the release of Easy Masstick! It’s everything you love about the original Masstick, now in a ready-to-use formulation that requires zero preparation.
Easy Masstick At a Glance
- The only food you can stick to glass, rocks, or coral skeletons so fish can naturally graze on it.
- Complete and balanced food for omnivores. You don’t have to feed other foods to supplement a diet of Easy Masstick.
- Great for finicky eaters like Angels and Butterflyfish.
- LPS corals and azooxanthellate corals love Easy Masstick! Inverts do, too!
- Everything in Easy Masstick is from the ocean. There are no ingredients from fresh water or on land.
- 100% all-natural ingredients. There is nothing artificial inside. There are zero preservatives or attractants.
- You can mix it with vitamins and medications. It can be an invaluable tool for the oral treatment of sick or debilitated fish.
Nutrition and Ingredient Breakdown
- Palaemonetes varians
- Mineral Salt
- Protein: 29.85%
- Fat: 3.3%
- Fiber: 2.1%
- Ash: 15.47%
- Moisture: 29.35%