Brightwell Introduces Two New Herbal Coral Treatments
06 Feb, 2018
How Brightwell Does Coral Recovery…
All-natural coral frag dip for recovery of live coral frags and regeneration of cut coral tissue
- All-natural herbal frag dip to accelerate coral recovery and growth after fragging.
- Helps prevent disease transfer into the aquarium.
- Reduces coral stress following fragging.
- Stimulates regrowth of coral tissue that is needed due to fragment cutting.
- Safe for all coral varieties: soft, LPS, and SPS.
- Effective prophylactic treatment prior to adding frags into the aquarium.
All-natural coral remedy for the treatment of live corals and the regrowth of damaged coral tissue
- All-natural herbal treatment for symptoms affecting live hard and soft corals in marine aquariums.
- Treats a number of symptoms of coral disease such as RTN, STN, White Band, Black Band, Brown Jelly, and White Paste.
- Boosts coral immune functions and increases resistance.
- Stimulates regrowth of lost coral tissue that occurs due to disease, fragging, and/or stress.
- Safe for all coral varieties, clams, anemones, sponges, invertebrates (including shrimp), and fish (including sharks, rays, gobies, seahorses, and eels). Also safe for calcareous and microalgae.
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter as seen with antibiotic usage.
- Does not discolor the aquarium water or alter water parameters.
Visit www.BrightwellAquatics.com to view the full line of Brightwell aquarium products.
New DipX Coral Bath from Red Sea
New Micrōbacter StartXLM from Brightwell Aquatics
Build Up: Frag Farming, High-Rise City Style
CORAL Magazine New Issue “SYMBIOSIS” Inside Look
CORAL Magazine New Issue “EYE EYE!” Inside Look
CORAL Magazine New Issue “REEF PUFFERS” Inside Look
CORAL Magazine New Issue “REEFSCAPE INSPIRATIONS” Inside Look
MECoral Develops New Improved Coral Dip
Herbivores - CORAL Printed Issue Preview - July/August 2015
BASHSEA Introduces MAD RACK Frag Display Racks