Maxspect’s New Recurve LED
26 May, 2017
The new Maxspect Recurve LED represents the next evolution of their LED lighting. The Recurve takes aim at both LED and T5 users, somewhat emulating the appearance of an LED + T5 hybrid fixture, yet only using LED technology.
Highlights of the forthcoming Recurve include:
- Variable Geometry LED flaps range in angle from a flat zero degrees to up to 30 degrees inward, allowing for customization between broad light spread and deep light penetration.
- Versatile control, featuring a built-in, on-board controller with master/slave modes allowing multiple lights to all be controlled by the same master program.
- Adjustable mounting legs for a perfect fit on any size aquarium, as well as suspension mounting options
- Recurve models are available in three lengths to fit a wide range of applications:
- 160 watts for 24-36″ aquaria
- 240 watts for 36-48″ aquaria
- 320 watts for 48-60″ aquaria
- Central LED clusters that combine high-powered LEDs with a high-clarity Mitsubishi acrylic lens and Maxspect’s reflective cup featuring nano-blend technology to reduce the “disco ball effect” commonly seen with multi-color LED fixtures and lamps.
- A diversity of color and temperature configuration options
- Optional wireless control connections with Android and iOS
Check out this video highlighting these many innovative features: