Mano Mano Man – Bashsea’s New Mano Sump
09 Dec, 2015
Mano? Yes, high-end now comes in a small package! After receiving tons of requests for building high-end for the ever popular nano industry, we introduced the new Bashsea Mano sump in Chicago at the 2015 Aquatic Experience—Chicago a few weeks back (every one we brought sold the first day of the show!). Now they are being introduced to the world!
Sized at 14″ x 14″ x 15″, the Mano includes the same pro features as our big boy signature series sumps:
- Solid 1/4″ American cast material
- Built in corner sock holder pre-filter
- Two sets of dosing holes
- Complete cord control built into the full laser-cut top trim
- Huge and fully adjustable constant level skimmer chamber
- Ample area for small media reactors and/or a live refugium before the last set of baffles to the dedicated pump chamber
- And of course, as with everything Bashsea does, the hottest design work in the game! Pick your favorite color!