NEW Red Sea REEFER™ XL Systems Coming Soon To a Dealer Near You!
04 Dec, 2015
via Red Sea
We are excited to introduce you to our two new REEFER™ XL aquariums which are now available for pre-order from select Red Sea Dealers.
The New Red Sea REEFER XL
The new REEFER™ XL 425 and REEFER™ XL 525 models are both 3″ wider than the regular REEFER™ 350 & 450, enabling you to create substantial aquascaping while still providing plenty of water volume and space for your aquarium inhabitants. Both also feature proportionately larger sumps with an extra 3cm (roughly 1.2 inches) water height in the skimmer chamber.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX coral reef systems, The REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling you to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers in order to create a uniquely customized system.
- Main features of the new Red Sea REEFER™ Series include:
- Rimless, super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant Marine-Spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Integrated automatic top-up with reservoir
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing require
Visit RedSeaFish.com for more information on the Red Sea REEFER™ XL models.
New Red Sea ATO+ is a 3-in-1 Water Control System
Red Sea Announces Improved Sea Salt Formulations
New Red Sea second-generation G2 REEFER Aquarium Systems
New DipX Coral Bath from Red Sea
Red Sea Introduces ReefDose Dosing Pumps
New REEFER-S Aquariums from Red Sea
VIDEO: Introducing the ReefLED 160S
Waterbox Aquariums Introduces MARINE X Product Line
New Waterbox Peninsula Mini All-In-One Aquarium
Aqueon's New Edgelit Cube Aquarium