CORAL Sept/Oct 2012 Now Live
02 Sep, 2012
CLICK to access the new Digital Edition of CORAL
September/October 2012, Volume 9, Number 5
The new Digital Edition of CORAL is now live and available for browsing and reading.
• Go to page 130 for Free Bonus Digital Content
• Scott W. Michael on American Angelfishes found in Florida, Gulf of Mexico, and Baja California waters. Part I covers the glorious genus Holacanthus.
• Dr. Matthew L. Wittenrich looks at the work of Ken Nedimyer and his Coral Restoration Foundation, which is now starting to outplant farmed young colonies of Elkhorn Coral, Acropora palmata, to degraded reef areas in the Florida Keys.
• Dick Perrin tells the story behind his new dazzling new aquacultured Rock Anemones, Epicystis crucifer.
• Dr. Dieter Brockmann explores the subject of seawater chemistry and the must-know basics of successfully using salt mixes.
• Felicia McCaulley visits Pennsylvania veteran reef aquarist Dan Rigle who admits he’s “addicted to Acropora” in an Aquarium Portrait not to be missed.
And much more…
About the author
Reef to Rainforest Media, LLC is the publisher of award-winning magazines and books in the fields of aquarium keeping, aquatics, and marine science. It is the English-language publisher of CORAL Magazine and is based in Shelburne, Vermont, USA.