Jellyfish Art Launches a New Jellyfish Aquarium on Kickstarter
16 Nov, 2015
Coconut Creek, Florida — November 16, 2015 — Jellyfish Art, a small company specializing in breeding and selling live jellyfish and their aquariums, is launching a new jellyfish aquarium on Kickstarter just in time for Christmas 2015. So go ahead, add jellyfish to your wish list this holiday season.
The first of its kind, the Jellyfish Cylinder Nano aquarium is a revolutionary 2-gallon, all-inclusive jellyfish aquarium kit that fits in any home, office, or classroom setting.
Some of the highlights include:
- Designed by aquarium experts with decades of experience in keeping jellyfish healthy
- Sleek and simple cylindrical aquarium that is innovative in its design, yet easy to maintain
- A remote-controlled, color changing LED light changes the color of the jellyfish
- A patent-pending airlift design powered by a whisper quiet air pump gently keeps jellyfish suspended in the aquarium, creating a soothing, peaceful environment
- A built in trickle-down filtration system makes water changes easy
- Live moon jellyfish are sustainably bred in a certified aquaculture facility
- Jellyfish are express-shipped directly to your door and are backed by a 30-day Arrive Alive Guarantee
As an all-inclusive kit, the Jellyfish Cylinder Nano comes with three live Moon jellyfish, Jelly Food, and everything you need to set up the aquarium. When your tank is ready for jellyfish, you can redeem them from JellyfishArt.com, shipped express to your doorstep anywhere in the continental U.S. Step-by-step video instructions on Jellyfish Art’s website guide you through the setup, acclimation, and maintenance of your jellyfish aquarium. In addition, Jellyfish Art’s team of experts are available by phone and email to provide you with all of the support you need to become a jellyfish expert.
Kickstarter backers who pledge $150 will receive a Jellyfish Cylinder Nano tank, while $250 gets you the tank, jellyfish, and food. The first 1,000 backers who pledge $250 to the early bird reward will receive their Jellyfish Cylinder Nano kit by Christmas 2015. All others will still get the $250 discounted Kickstarter price, and those tanks will be delivered in April 2016.
About Jellyfish Art — Jellyfish Art was started when it launched the Desktop Jellyfish Tank in one of the very first big Kickstarter campaigns in 2011. In 2013, the founder Alex Andon teamed up with an experienced aquarium company, Reef Aquaria Design, to make significant improvements to that product, greatly prolonging the health and lifespan of the jellyfish. Since then, they have developed a sustainable in-house jellyfish breeding facility and a completely new jellyfish aquarium, the Jellyfish Cylinder Nano, offered first on this Kickstarter campaign. This new jellyfish aquarium is completely redesigned to keep jellyfish healthy and is about half the price of its predecessor, the Desktop Jellyfish Tank. The Jellyfish Art team is so confident its new tank, it has a 30-day guarantee on all its jellyfish, so if your jellyfish do not survive at least 30 days, they will be replaced for free.
Everyone can benefit from a moment of peace. Uncover your moment with a Jellyfish Cylinder Nano Aquarium.
- Celebrity Vanilla Ice appears in the Jellyfish Art Kickstarter video endorsing the Jellyfish Cylinder Nano Aquarium. This is the first time ever a celebrity has endorsed a product in a crowdfunding campaign (other than their own movies or TV shows).
- The first 1,000 jellyfish tanks ordered from this campaign will be delivered by this Christmas.
- Jellyfish Art launched one of the first big Kickstarter campaigns in 2011. It teamed up with an experienced aquarium company, Reef Aquaria Design, to make significant improvements to that tank, develop an in-house jellyfish breeding facility, and launch this completely new, improved, affordable jellyfish aquarium.
KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN: kickstarter.com/projects/jellyfishart/jellyfish-aquarium
Facebook Page: facebook.com/JellyfishArt
Twitter Page: twitter.com/JellyfishArt
Customer Service Phone: (844) 535-5900
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Company Website: jellyfishart.com
Would-be Jellyfish keepers, be sure to check out the May/June 2015 issue of CORAL Magazine, our Jellyfish feature issue!
About the author
Reef to Rainforest Media, LLC is the publisher of award-winning magazines and books in the fields of aquarium keeping, aquatics, and marine science. It is the English-language publisher of CORAL and AMAZONAS Magazines and is based in Shelburne, Vermont, USA.